Free Bible Study

After about a year’s worth of personal and public study, we have written and worked through the Gospel of Mark with the church here in Romania. We are making the study questions available for download in English and in Romanian for free for anyone who wants them. CLICK HERE to choose your preferred language and…

Occupy Bucharest???!!!

For the last few days protestors have been turning out in mass especially in Bucharest, Romania’s capital and largest city, but also in smaller cities like ours. No one is entirely clear on what the protests are about because right now the movement is lacking a strong leading spokesperson. However, it is clear that the…

Joan’s story

Joan* loves purple, never seems to be without a smile, and dotes so much on the younger church children that’s she’s earned the nickname Mica Mama (little mother). She’s a delightful and typical middle schooler in every way you can imagine except she has just begun to endure a season of persecution that few her…

An Open Door for Romanian Ministry

America has its own abortion problem, and we do not want to minimize  the efforts to save babies and reach hurting women with the gospel inside our own borders. However, few Americans realize that 98% of abortions happen outside the U.S, but 98% of pro-life funds are spent inside the U.S, leaving only 2% of…

Whence went July

I can hardly believe that it’s the second day of August. Exactly where did July go? After a month and a half tour of Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania churches, we returned to Greenville for a little bit of recuperation and office work before heading to Atlanta to attend field preparation seminar (the second half…

Divine Brakes

God seems to have put the brakes on our plans to start back into pre-field ministry as a family. This morning we learned that due to a scheduling mix up our speaking at a missions conference next week in New England has been canceled. Although disappointed that we won’t be able to fellowship with the…